FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Contact the Live Event Accommodations at +44 134 232 4571 or fill out the contact form.
There is free transportation for all those arriving for the IAS Anniversary Event from the Heathrow and Gatwick airports. Just make sure to send your flight details to the Live Event Accommodations at Saint Hill so we know when you are going to arrive.
If you arrive a few days before the event you can take tours at the following sites:
- LRH’s house at Saint Hill Manor
- The Ideal Advanced Org and Saint Hill UK
- The original Hubbard Communications Office which has been restored to its 1957 condition at 37 Fitzroy Street, London
- The IAS-sponsored Ideal Org of London
- And of course take in the local sites and visit the town of East Grinstead
It is recommended that you arrive at Saint Hill early in the afternoon before the doors open to pick up your tickets from the Saint Hill reception. You will be able to meet with your org’s delegation and join in the pre-event festivities with thousands of Scientologists from around the world. See the marching band of bagpipers, meet and have your photo taken with the IAS Crusader, and enjoy the other pre-event activities. All will get you prepared for the most spectacular and monumental IAS Anniversary ever!
Saint Hill provides childcare for children ages 1 to 12. This is located 2 minutes away from Saint Hill in East Grinstead and provides snacks, arts and crafts, playrooms and sleeping facilities for the children. Some of the staff are bilingual and are able to communicate with children who do not speak English.
Opening hours are:
- Friday, 5pm – 11pm
- Saturday, 9am – 2:30pm and 5:30pm – 11pm
This service is free to all IAS Anniversary attendees. It is required that you reserve a spot for your child so please call or email below to book this.
- Children’s House Nursery (for children aged 1-6 years old)
57 Railway Approach East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19 1BT
Tel. +44 134 231 1066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Effective Education Centre (for children aged 7-12 years old)
59 Railway Approach East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19 1BT
Tel. +44 134 231 7417/ 231 9139 or email email@example.com
No. Both the Live Event and the Expansion Seminar are free.
All members, of any membership level or Honor Status, are invited to attend. Non-Scientologist VIPs or guests may also attend when accompanied by a host.
Premier seating is closer to the stage and the dance floor.
The ticket payment methods are as follows:
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and Discover (Note: All credit card payments are processed in U.S. dollars.)
- Make checks payable to “IAS Administrations” (counter-checks are not accepted for ticket payments)
- Wire Transfers—to get the bank details contact your nearest Membership Office or call +1 (323) 953-3490.
Live Event: Formal
Patrons Ball: Black Tie (tuxedos for men and ball gowns for women)
Seminar: Business Attire
Charity Concert: Cocktail Attire
The purpose is to acknowledge Patrons for their support of IAS-sponsored campaigns that are vital to achieving the Aims of Scientology. By being awarded for their commitment, they inspire others to do the same.
All those being presented will need to arrive on the morning of the Patrons Ball for a rehearsal at the Grand Marquee (the exact time will be announced closer to the event). There they will find out exactly how the presentation will be conducted, how they will be going up on stage and where they will stand. On the afternoon of the Patrons Ball, there will be a photo shoot for IMPACT magazine. It is important that all who are awarded on stage be there for it. At the rehearsal, they will be informed of the time and location of the IMPACT photo shoot.